Back-Up Child Care … When Staying Home is Not an Option
Household Helping Hands understands work-life realities. That’s our business. We’ve provided quality childcare in the Washington metro area since 2008 to many satisfied families.
The U.S. Department of Labor estimates U.S. employers lose $3 billion a year in childcare related absences due to:
- gaps in normal daycare
- snow days
- school holidays
- family emergencies
Our back-up childcare services help employees maintain critical commitments:
- court appearances & depositions
- key client meetings
- new business presentations
- must-make deadlines
- weekend meetings
- normal business routines
Who finds backup care valuable?
- Lawyers who must handle time-sensitive client needs as well as appear in court on specific dates.
- Corporate executives who have critical business that requires them to be present.
- Sales and marketing representatives who work on commission.
- Everyone who wants and needs to be working to maintain their workloads and productivity.